It’s time to admit that we’re in the midst of winter. You might love or hate winter. But we all feel the effects of dry winter air on your skin. Here are some great tips you can use to combat the dry winter air and resulting dry skin.
- Drink more water. Start with hydrating yourself from the inside. Consuming enough water each day will help ensure that your skin isn’t drying out. It’s recommended that 8 glasses of water be consumed each day.
- Moisturize! During the winter months, it’s important to moisturizer with
- Watch the water temperature in the bath and shower!
While warm and hot water during baths and showers feels incredible, they can suck moisture from your skin. If you’re prone to dry skin, especially in the winter months, keep an eye on the water temperature. A slightly cooler temperature will mean less dry skin.
- Moisturize! After a bath or shower, it’s important to moisturize and seal in the moisture from the shower or bath.
Pro tip: using a moisture rich cream after a shower or bath, like our Body Butter, is a great way to seal in the moisture. You’re conditioning your skins, ensuring it’s soft and supple.
- Chapped lips. In the winter, chapped lips are a common side effect of the colder temperatures. The best way to battle chapped lips is with a soft and naturally made lip balm like Rosy LeBalm Lip Treat. Our lip treatment contains carefully sourced all-natural, toxin-free ingredients for smooth & healthy lips – the perfect combination for battling the winter temperatures.
Winter is the perfect time to change up your winter skincare routine. Add a body butter to your regular bathing routine. Add a high quality face cream to your moisturizing routine.