With spring just around the corner, don’t forget to treat yourself to some self-care. It’s been a long winter and we could all use a break. Here are some great tips to have the perfect spa day without leaving your home.
- Set the mood and create an atmosphere with music. We recommend some soothing sounds via the Spotify playlist Spa Treatment. These soothing sounds create a relaxation moment and help you embrace self-care and quietness.
- Have your fluffiest towel and bathrobe ready. Nothing says comfort like a bathrobe and your PJs. Since you’re at home, PJs are a great way to relax and de-stress.
- Start with your face. We recommend embracing your at-home spa by starting with a sheet mask. There are lots of different ones available so be sure to pick one that meets your skin’s needs.
- Moisturize your body. Whether you moisturize with a light oil or a heavy body butter, your body will thank you! We recommend our Body Oil which applies lightly without a greasy finish or our Body Butter which is thick, rich and applies smooth. Both products soak in, without a greasy feeling after and offer a gentle whiff of lavender.
- A self-care evening or an at-home spa isn’t complete without a massage. If you’re a party of one, focus on giving your arms, legs, feet and hands a lovely massage. For an extra level of care, use our Body Oil as you massage. Your skin will thank you!
- Don’t ignore your feet. Many of us have mixed feelings about our feet. They take a beating each day. But with a pumice stone and a great foot cream, your feet will be singing again. We recommend using your pumice stone on your heels and the balls of your feet. Simply apply a layer of Foot Balm and pull on a pair of cotton socks.
Sometimes Foot Balms smell medicated and clinical. But our Foot Balm offers a whiff of lavender and peppermint, triggering memories of a great spa experience or pedicure.
- If you want to soak in a tub, your at-home spa experience is the perfect opportunity to do so! While soaking in the tub, give your skin a light scrub. We recommend our Coffee Body Scrub or Salt Body Scrub. Both products are perfect for loosening dry skin and exfoliating, revealing soft, supple skin underneath. An at-home spa experience isn’t complete with a body scrub.
- Before you finish your at-home spa experience, be sure to moisturize your hands. They’ve been working hard and could use some TLC. We recommend our Hand & Body Lotion as it provides deep moisture properties. It soaks into your skin in moments.
Regardless of what’s going outside of your home or your room, take a few minutes to pamper yourself. It’s been a long winter and we could all use a few minutes of self-care, even if you don’t have to leave your home. Our products are hand-crafted, made locally in Ontario and are of spa-quality.
Give yourself a treat this spring. Pamper yourself.