Everyone has a vastly different skincare routine in the morning. As we put our best face forward, everyone has a different need. But the similarities come when we’re facing our evening skincare routine. Virtually everyone has a similar skincare routine, regardless of skin type. Here are some great suggestions on how to revamp your evening skincare routine.
- Start with makeup remover. Virtually everyone is wearing less makeup during the pandemic. But that doesn’t mean that you don’t need to remove it. A good makeup removal routine starts around the eyes.
- Using a water-based cleanser will help lift and remove potentially damaging agents after a long, hard day.
- Choose your toner. After a cleanser, you’ll want to pat dry your skin with a towel. Then apply a quarter-sized amount of toner, pressing it directly onto your facial skin.
- Final stage.
After you’ve removed your makeup, cleansed your skin and applied the toner, your final step is to apply a serum. Serums are the superpower products in your skincare routine. Focus on a serum that provides hydration. We suggest using our Anti-Aging Serum. It provides hydration to dry skin, helps reduce fine lines and creates a glowing, youthful complexion. Be cautious because a tiny amount of Anti-Aging Serum goes a long way.
- If your skin is dry and sensitive, you may want to apply an oil overnight.
- Final Step. Your final step in your evening skincare routine should always be a moisture heavy cream. We suggest using our Face and Eye Cream. It’s heavy but applies with a light coat. The benefit is a gentle waft of lavender.
Regardless of your skin type, a great evening skincare routine, like the one above, will pay off with moisturized, younger looking skin. Our products are hand-crafted, made locally in Ontario and are of spa-quality.