With Valentine’s Day around the corner, we want to make it easy for you to celebrate the international day of love.
Whether celebrating with a partner or solo, we’ve put together some great tips to incorporate into your celebrations.
- Embrace self-care! Whether alone or with a partner, spend time focusing on self-care. This might be soaking in the bathtub, using our Goat’s Milk Bath or listening to a long-forgotten album. Whatever you do, make it personal and meaningful.
- Moisturize! There is nothing better than spending some time moisturizing yourself and/or your partner. Spending time moisturizing after a shower or a bath is an incredible sensual experience, alone or with a partner. We suggest incorporating our Body Oil into your moisturizing routine. While applying, our Body Oil is lightweight but provides incredible deep moisturizing. With a partner, applying our Body Oil during a couples’ massage is a great way to re-connect with your lover. Touch means so much!
- It doesn’t have to cost you a month’s wages. Whatever you get up to for Valentine’s Day, it does not have to break the bank. Whatever you get up to should fill your needs. Celebrating with a partner can be quality time you that spend together. No expense required.
- Personalize it! Whether celebrating alone or with someone, make it personal! Throw out the expensive restaurant and hotel plans. Honour you and your partner with something you’ll both enjoy.
- Honour you and your partner all year around! This seems silly, but all year around show your partner your feelings for them. Not with partnered? Show your friends and other loved ones how much you care. Life is short.
While it seems like you should celebrate your partner or yourself on Valentine’s Day, just one day of the year. Instead, we believe that you should share your love with those around you, all-year-around. Life is short and we believe in kindness, sharing love and being present for those in our lives. Embrace love each and every day.
Celebrate love whenever and however you want. With or without a partner, celebrate love. Without a partner may look like spending time with yourself, performing self care like a long soak in the tub, lighting candles. It might look like your favourite meal and a glass of wine or tea. However you celebrate Valentine’s Day this year, we are better when embracing love.
Wishing you love, peace and joy for Valentine’s Day, and every other day.