This year we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day a little differently. Depending on where you live in Canada, some areas are open for dine-in eating while other spots are closed. We’ve put together some fun ways to celebrate love regardless of where you live.
Celebrate your partner all year round!
1. Yes, while everyone focuses on Valentine’s Day. But you should celebrate and show your love all year around. One day a year isn’t just enough.
Make a meal for them
2. While today is one of the restaurants’ busiest days, that may not be an option for you. Spend time in the kitchen preparing their favourite meal or simply a meal you’re able to cook. This personal approach will endear them to you. If you don’t regularly cook for your partner, this action will show them that you’re willing to step outside of your comfort zone for them.
Flowers, chocolate and jewelry are classic gifts
3. Also consider gifting other gifts that are meaningful to them. Know their hobby? Consider a gift related to their hobby. These kinds of gifts show your partner that you care deeply about them and know their interests and hobbies.
Splurge on skincare products
4. Most women know what skincare products work for them. There’s a regular routine. Consider gifting your partner a new skincare product for them to try. Often we (women) don’t try a new product without coaching and encouragement. Consider gifting Belvedere Lavender products, as they’re locally crafted in small batches and focus on delivering a spa-quality product without the expense of spa costs.
Pamper your partner
5. Sometimes the sweetest moments in a relationship happen when you’re together. Consider a joint bath. Spend the time talking and laughing. We recommend using our Goat’s Milk product. After the bath, help your partner moisturize using our Body Butter. This product provides incredible moisturizing properties while ensuring soft skin. All our products soak in quickly, leaving you free to continue celebrating.
Make it personal. Don’t let anyone except your partner tell you how to celebrate Valentine’s Day. It’s a couples’ day where you focus on each other.