We’ve begun to think about Valentine’s Day. It’s just around the corner and we’ve been putting serious thought into how we can celebrate this special day and our partner! This year we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day a little differently. Depending on where you live in Canada, some areas are open for dine-in eating while other spots are closed. We’ve put together a few great ways to celebrate love.
- Celebrate your partner all year round! Yes, while everyone focuses on Valentine’s Day. But celebrate and show your love all year around. One day a year isn’t just enough.
- Spend quality time with your partner. We suggest spending time together as you soak in the bathtub then move to applying European-style skincare products that softens each partner’s skin. Factor in the playfulness of applying Body Butter or Body Oil into your time together. Even before you turn on the bathtub tap, add some Goat’s Milk Bath for a truly luxurious experience.
- This Valentine’s Day, massage your partner. While many enjoy a professional massage, massaging your partner re-establishes a sense of intimacy. We recommend using our Body Oil as part of your massage. It’s light-weight and leaves behind soft, smooth and hydrated skin. Most people enjoy being touched by their partner. Recreate your intimacy.
- Make a meal for them. While today is one of the restaurants’ busiest days, that may not be an option for you. Spend time in the kitchen preparing their favourite meal or simply a meal you’re able to cook. This personal approach will endear them to you. If you don’t regularly cook for your partner, this action will show them that you’re willing to step outside of your comfort zone for them.
- Flowers, chocolate and jewelry are classic gifts but consider other gifts that are meaningful to them. Know their hobby? Consider a gift related to their hobby. These kinds of gifts show your partner that you care deeply about them and know their interests and hobbies.
- Splurge on skincare products. Most women know what skincare products work for them. There’s a regular routine. Consider gifting your partner a new skincare product for them to try. Often we (women) don’t try a new product without coaching and encouragement. Consider gifting Belvedere Lavender products, as they’re locally crafted in small batches and focus on delivering a spa-quality product without the expense of spa costs.
- Pamper your partner. Sometimes the sweetest moments in a relationship happen when you’re together. Consider a joint bath. Spend the time talking and laughing. All our products soak in quickly, leaving you free to continue celebrating.
- Make it personal. Don’t let anyone except your partner tell you how to celebrate Valentine’s Day. It’s a couples’ day where you focus on each other.
This year honour and cherish your partner. Show up and support them. Be present and engaged with your partner. Valentine’s Day is only 1 day a year. Spend the other 364 days being a supportive partner as well.