With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, everyone is telling you how to celebrate. With flowers, chocolates, a meal out and more. But what if we told you that instead of making Valentine’s Day one day a year, you should be celebrating your partner all year around!
Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be one day. It can be EVERYDAY. Show your partner you care all year round.
If you’re looking for easy and quick ways to celebrate your partner this Valentine’s Day, we have a few ideas!
- Make a homemade meal. Whether you’re Gordon Ramsey or not, it’s the thought that counts. Make a meal you know your partner loves.
- Make a homemade coupon book for your partner. Add coupons like couple’s massages, a joint bath, babysitting sessions, cooking and baking sessions and just spending time together.
- Create an at-home spa experience for your partner. While preparing, pick up our Unwind Spa Package gift set for ease. You and your partner deserve it!
- Try a couple’s massage. Been together a while and never tried a couple’s massage? You are missing out! Add our Body Oil to your massage for a sensual experience.
- Make it personal! You know your partner. Do an activity that they love. Spend time together. Make it personal and intimate.
These five ideas are great, fun and easy ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day and your partner this year! Valentine’s Day is February 14 – but you should celebrate it all year around.
Show your partner you honour, cherish and care for them. Make it personal to their tastes. Don’t make Valentine’s Day the only day you shower your partner with love.
If you’re without a partner this year, know we see and hear you. Spoil yourself with your favourite meal! It can be takeout or made at home. Skip the homemade coupon book. But you can create your very own at-home spa experience! Turn your bathroom into a place of luxury and relaxation.
Regardless of your relationship status, spend Valentine’s Day celebrating the love that surrounds you. You deserve it!